By Nicole Hand
My parents sent me Hamilton in the mail. He did not like the journey (thrown around too much by the mailman), but he was thrilled to see me and wasn't frightened at all when I danced around the mailbox squealing the first time I beheld his adorable face.
Now, you may question the maturity of a 33-year-old woman who plays with a puppet. Question away! I don't care what you say, Hamilton is my small furry soul mate. (Tom is my large furry soul mate.)
So far I have learned about Hamilton:
- He is wary of the dogs because they want to chew his face. Therefore, he likes to sit on the fireplace mantle when he isn't with me.
- He does NOT like to be called Hedgey, but will tolerate it from me. NO ONE ELSE.
- He has excellent taste in dance music and has natural rhythm.
- He agrees that Nicolas Cage is frightening.
- He has a dry sense of humor and a rattling little chuckle.
- He prefers salt water taffy over all other candy (weird right?)
I can't wait to learn more about Hamilton!